- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
Cabinet specialist American Woodmark Corp. reported sales for the third quarter increased 25% to $111.4 million. The company's sales results in each of its sales channels grew at a double-digit rate during the quarter ended Jan. 31.
The Winchester, Va.-based company's loss narrowed to $5.83 million, compared with a net loss of $9.12 million in the same quarter last year.
American Woodmark manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and new-home construction markets. Its products are sold on a national basis directly to home centers, major builders and through a network of independent distributors.
The company presently operates 11 manufacturing facilities and nine service centers across the country.