- Home Depot Canada to hold second “Meet the Buyer” day
- Stopped U-Haul full of stolen merchandise
- In Quebec, RONA opens 17th Reno-Depot store
- Duracell charges into the generator category
- Riding out the weather, RONA posts sales decline
- In Canada, recognition for retail excellence
- Rona to purchase TruServ
The retailer, who was known for its hard-to-find items, said customers have been stopping in over the past few weeks to say their goodbyes and stock up on the stores specialty wares.
Owner Katy Merrifield who said the store closing was due to a combination of unspecified reasons, will shut its doors for good by the end of October.