- Home Depot Canada to hold second “Meet the Buyer” day
- Roxul turns up the heat on stone wool at PDIS
- Stopped U-Haul full of stolen merchandise
- Duracell charges into the generator category
- In Quebec, RONA opens 17th Reno-Depot store
- Canadian retailer expands paint recycling program
- Riding out the weather, RONA posts sales decline
The retailer, who was known for its hard-to-find items, said customers have been stopping in over the past few weeks to say their goodbyes and stock up on the stores specialty wares.
Owner Katy Merrifield who said the store closing was due to a combination of unspecified reasons, will shut its doors for good by the end of October.