- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- On TAP: Insulation as pest control
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- The Rockwool Group signs distribution deal with Lowe’s in the U.S.
- CertainTeed expands Sustainable Insulation
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
Huntsville, Ala.-based Line-X Protective Coatings will join the 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' list of suppliers on an upcoming project in Hampton Roads, Va. The company will donate its spray-on insulation Foam-Guard and Aspart-X floor coating.
"Our local Virginia Beach franchisee will be on site and working closely with the designers of the show to support the project by donating both Aspart-X floor coating and our spray on insulation Foam-Guard," said Line-X CEO Kevin Heronimus. "These products will help maintain the house and make it a more affordable and enjoyable place to live."
The family chosen by the ABC television show's producers for the Hampton Roads, Va., home makeover is that of Beverly Hill and Fred Burdette, who have each made it their calling to help foster children in the local community.