- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Orgill points the way to price image
- Leviton plants flag in South Africa
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Meet MHLDA's Lumber Person of the Year, Rich Protsko
Garden City, N.Y.-based Lifetime Brands, global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home, announced that its board of directors has elected Dennis E. Reaves as a director of the company.
Reaves has 45 years of retail experience with more than 35 years in senior management positions in all facets of retail. He formerly was senior VP and general merchandise manager of Wal-Mart Stores, where he had responsibility for $18 billion in sales volume. Reaves also has served as a senior consultant to leading retailers, such as Big Lots and Gap and to multinational consumer products companies, including Jarden Corp.