- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Todd Holder to oversee Jacksonville division at KB Home
- Masonite adds to executive team
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Handy dealers meet their new CEO
- Epicor appoints Noel Goggin to senior VP of retail solutions
Lee Cockerell, retired executive VP of Walk Disney World will deliver an address on customer service at the Do it Best Fall Market Oct. 19.
Cockerell’s presentation: “The Customer Rulse … The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service,” will take place at the Do it Best Fall Market Kickoff Breakfast.
Cockerell will share the service rules he learned at three service organizations: Hilton, Marriott and Disney.
Pre-registration is required for the $15 per-ticket breakfast event.