- LF names editor for Residential Building Products and Technology
- Amid show and tell, Stanley offers update
- Stanley shows off its tool chest
- Looking ahead to recovery, sort of
- Kamco maintains New York state of mind
- Lebhar-Friedman set to launch digital magazine for the building industry
- Northeast storm spurs snow-related sales
New York City-based Lebhar-Friedman, the publisher of HCN and homechannelnews.com, is about to launch Residential Building Products & Technology.
The new digital magazine was the subject of a recent article in Folio.
Residential Building Products & Technology, a digital tablet and desktop magazine combined with an interactive website, will be dedicated to delivering valuable information in an exciting digital package.
The new e-zine is part of the Lebhar-Friedman Residential Products Group, which also includes HCN and HardwareStoreConnect.com. The group is led by Jack Brannigan, VP and group publisher.