- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Up the scale
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- Industry pitches in for Haiyan victims
Laticrete, manufacturer of systems for the installation of tile and stone, launched its Laticrete Grout Channel Refurbishment Kit with the environmental benefit of waste reduction.
The new eco-friendly program was developed by marketing experts at Laticrete in concert with the January 2011 introduction of six exciting new grout colors designed to refresh the 40 options available for designing with tile and stone. The refurbished Laticrete Grout Channel Kit program allows Laticrete sales representatives and Laticrete customers in the field to simply pop out the discontinued grout color channels and replace them with the six new colors available, avoiding the disposal of outdated grout channel kits. This refurbishment kit supports the Laticrete commitment to green initiatives by reducing waste.
“The refurbishment of the grout channel kits is one example where a small adjustment contributes to the greater good of all the efforts Laticrete makes on behalf of the environment,” said Maria Oliveira, Laticrete corporate marketing manager. “We are simply committed to sustainability.”