- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
- Major churn in cement industry
Bethany, Conn.-based Laticrete will introduce six new grout and sealant colors in January.
The six new grout and sealant colors to join the Laticrete color palette include tawny, desert khaki, hot cocoa, terra cotta, espresso and dusty grey, offered in a variety of grouts and caulks. The products will be on display in January at Surfaces 2011 in Las Vegas.
"Our customers were an integral part of our research in narrowing down to the six new colors," said Maria Oliveira, Laticrete corporate marketing manager. "The palette will now offer a fresh look and new options in color to choose for installations of tile and stone." The company's full range of grout products are Greenguard for Children & Schools-certified for promoting healthy indoor air quality, she added.
The company will also discontinue other colors after Dec. 31: Navajo, tan, caramel, copper beach, cinnamon, buff and dusty rose.