- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Product diversity on display in Las Vegas
- Duracell charges into the generator category
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- National Hardware Show kicks off Tuesday in Las Vegas
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Hardware dealers to talk shop at Golden Hammer breakfast
The growing trends of outdoor rooms, staycations and grow-your-own gardening will be reflected on the show floor at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas May 10 to 12.
A larger Lawn & Garden/Outdoor Living area is one sign of the times.
“Americans have expanded their living spaces to their backyards, and the Lawn & Garden/Outdoor Living section at the National Hardware Show has grown right along with this trend,” said Rich Russo, event director, National Hardware Show. “The 2011 event will showcase not only the growing number of products for America’s outdoor rooms, but the latest in green and organic products.”
The event held in the Las Vegas Convention Center will offer the latest product innovations from more than 600 exhibitors.