- In Cologne, outdoor living show attracted 40,000 plus
- Spoga+gafa prepares to grow in Cologne
- DIY pioneer: Home centers need to think again
- Ace names Venhuizen successor to Griffith
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- From Germany, ideas for business
- In Cologne: 2,657 companies from 50 countries
International trade show organizer Koelnmesse named Katharina Hamma as its new chief operating officer.
She will be responsible for the operations of the trade fair program in Cologne, Germany, as well as for company's sales, communications and services.
"I'm looking forward to being in Cologne and working on one of the wold's most exciting trade fair locations," said Hamma, who is the third member of Koelnmesse's top management team. The other two are CEO Gerald Bose and CFO Herbert Marner.