- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
Kilz has announced a new primer product designed for the pro channel that will be introduced exclusively at select Lowe’s stores in Arizona, California, Florida, New Mexico, Nevada and Texas.
Called Kilz Masonry and Stucco primer, the coating is an alkali-resistant primer that can be used on masonry and stucco surfaces just seven days after construction, whereas non-alkali-resistant primers require at least 30 days before application to recently poured masonry surfaces.
Available in a five-gallon container, Kilz Masonry and Stucco primer is specifically formulated for use on properly prepared interior and exterior above-grade masonry, stucco, plasters and poured and precast concrete. Kilz is a division of Masterchem Industries.