- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Parr Lumber’s Boyer embraces Habitat
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
Keith Brown Building Materials, an LBM chain with locations in Oregon and California, has closed its location in Visalia, according to the Visalia Times-Delta. The Central Valley newspaper reported that Keith Brown emptied out the lumberyard two weeks ago.
The Visalia branch was once part of the Copeland Lumber chain, which sold 21 units to Keith Brown in 2000. Keith Brown later closed or consolidated a number of these locations. The Salem, Ore.-based pro dealer now operates 10 units in Oregon and California. It ranked 132nd place on Home Channel News' Pro Dealer Top 350 Scorecard, with $63 million in sales for 2007.