- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- New KB Home Design Studio brings hands-on selection to D.C.
- KB Home releases Sustainability Report for Earth Day
- KB Home opens new Denver community
- Builder shows off new design studio
Starting Aug. 16, Floridians can see what might be inside a house from KB Home. The company announced Friday that it was set to open its design studio in Daytona Beach over the weekend.
The studio provides a showroom for typical KB Home features like flooring and appliances, as well as choices for cabinets and lighting. Design associates will help visitors choose the right combination of features and show them the homebuilder’s various energy-saving design aspects.
“Choice is at the heart of KB Home’s unique homebuilding approach, and we want to give our buyers the best resources available to empower them to design a new home that is truly their own,” KB Home’s northeast Florida division president Todd Holder said. “With our new Design Studio, KB Home customers in Daytona will conveniently have an incredible array of helpful tools and information at their disposal to make decisions and further enjoy their KB homebuying experience.”
The design showroom is located near five communities in the Daytona Beach area.