- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- Quikrete’s message: Have fun with concrete
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- Amerhart promotes Dave Destiche to VP marketing
- Do it Best names new VP retail logistics
Los Angeles-based KB Home has named Tom Silk senior VP marketing and communications. Silk will be responsible for the home builder’s marketing, advertising, communications and social media outreach across its U.S. home-building operations.
"We are pleased that Tom has joined KB Home as a member of our executive team," said Jeffrey Mezger, president and CEO of KB Home. "I believe having someone of Tom's caliber and expertise in this important role will help us to connect with consumers on a new level."
Most recently, Silk was VP marketing for hydration brands at PepsiCo Beverages Americas. Previously, he led global marketing efforts for the Guitar Hero and Call of Duty franchises at Activision-Blizzard. He also served as a brand marketer at The Clorox Co., and began his career as an officer in the U.S. Navy.