- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- Todd Holder to oversee Jacksonville division at KB Home
- KB Homes wisens up with smart home features
- Colorado's MLS listings just got a little greener
- KB Home's revenues up 29% in Q3
- Tom Sewitsky assumes presidency of KB Homes' Carolinas division
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Tom Dunn
KB Home has announced that James Harrison has been named president of its Houston division. Harrison is responsible for all of the company's home-building operations throughout Houston, from land acquisition and construction to sales and customer service.
"Jim is joining a team with a proud history of building quality new homes in Houston for over 15 years, and we look forward to the valuable contributions he can make to our business, as we introduce new home designs and open communities in some of the region's most desirable submarkets," said Jim Widner, regional president of KB Home.
Harrison has more than 30 years of experience throughout Texas. Throughout his career, he has held a variety of leadership roles, including ones at Toll Brothers, Ashton Woods Homes and Ryland Homes. Most recently, he founded and was president of JBH Austin, an independent construction and consulting company focused on commercial and residential building, as well as land acquisitions.