- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home releases Sustainability Report for Earth Day
- New KB Home Design Studio brings hands-on selection to D.C.
KB Home has announced that James Harrison has been named president of its Houston division. Harrison is responsible for all of the company's home-building operations throughout Houston, from land acquisition and construction to sales and customer service.
"Jim is joining a team with a proud history of building quality new homes in Houston for over 15 years, and we look forward to the valuable contributions he can make to our business, as we introduce new home designs and open communities in some of the region's most desirable submarkets," said Jim Widner, regional president of KB Home.
Harrison has more than 30 years of experience throughout Texas. Throughout his career, he has held a variety of leadership roles, including ones at Toll Brothers, Ashton Woods Homes and Ryland Homes. Most recently, he founded and was president of JBH Austin, an independent construction and consulting company focused on commercial and residential building, as well as land acquisitions.