- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home rolls out Daytona Beach Design studio
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- Dunston promoted at American Woodmark
- KB Home opens new Denver community
Los Angeles-based KB Home has announced that Barbara Alexander was elected to its board of directors, bringing the total number to 10. She was also appointed to the board's audit and compliance committee.
"We look forward to gaining the benefit of Barbara's tremendous industry and financial expertise and perspective, as we continue to build on our improved operational performance and position KB Home to navigate through the current housing market," said Jeffrey Mezger, president and CEO.
Alexander has been an independent consultant since January 2004. Prior to that, she was a senior adviser to UBS Warburg and predecessor firms from October 1999 to January 2004, and managing director of the North American Construction and Furnishings Group in the Corporate Finance Department of UBS from 1992 to October 1999.
She serves as a director of Allied World Assurance Company Holdings and Qualcomm Inc. Alexander previously served as a director of Burlington Resources, Centex Corp., Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) and Harrah's Entertainment.