- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen promotes within its Renewal Division
Electrolux Major Appliances North America named Julie Katigan as VP human resources. Katigan will oversee the company’s human resource function for all North American operations, including its nine manufacturing facilities.
“Julie brings a wealth of experience in human capital planning and talent development from several top consumer goods and manufacturing companies,” said Jack Truong, president and CEO of Electrolux Major Appliances North America. “This will be invaluable as we continue to build our leadership and talent development capabilities in North America.”
Katigan joins Electrolux from Mead Johnson Nutrition, where she held human resource positions of increasing responsibility since 2004. Her most recent roles have been as VP global talent and learning and as the human resources executive leader for Asia and Europe. Earlier in her career, Katigan also held several positions at Ford Motor Co. and EDS prior to Mead Johnson Nutrition.