- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Ascent Solar appoints Bill Gregorak to CFO
Interline Brands, Inc. has appointed John Bakewell to the post of CFO. He brings 22 years of C-level financial experience to the table.
According to Interline Chairman and CEO Michael Grebe, Bakewell will have a large stake in the company's long-term growth objectives.
Bakewell has led the helm as CFO of several companies, most recently as the executive VP and CFO of RegionalCare Hospital Partners. His previous employers include Wright Medical Group, Altra Energy Technologies, Cyberonics, Inc. and Zeos International.
Interline is a leading distributor and direct marketer of broad-line maintenance, repair and operations products.