- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Fortune Brands makes two VP appointments
- Orgill points the way to price image
- Susan Roeder promoted to public affairs director at Andersen
Andersen Corporation has promoted Jim Weglewski from his role as director of corporate quality and sustainability. In his new role, Weglewski will serve as VP corporate quality, sustainability and facilities.
“Jim has demonstrated his leadership and passion to make a difference in the critical areas of Quality and Sustainability," said senior VP, human resources and corporate administration Mary Carter. “As Andersen continues to advance our sustainability focus, we know that facilities and surrounding grounds play an important element in our sustainability footprint.”
The newly created role will largely involve merging the enterprise facilities organization into the Quality and Sustainability team.
Weglewski, who joined Andersen in 2003 and served in a number of leadership roles, brings 20 years of manufacturing, process engineering and product development experience to the table.