- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Tractor Supply keeps growing in Q4
- Anticipating the course of pent-up demand
- House-Hasson sees rise in store construction projects
- Rail disruptions hurt LP performance
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
The 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit, slated for Nashville, Tenn., Oct. 23-25 will include a healthy lineup of industry presentations.
Included on the slate is a seminar titled “Where Pros and DIYers are Buying Building Supplies and Home Improvement Products, and Why?”
The presenter is Jim Robisch Sr., partner and director of dealer/retailer services, The Farnsworth Group.
This session will highlight the findings of the latest industry study from The Farnsworth Group. Information will be provided about where professionals and do-it-yourselfers purchase products overall, and by channel segment. In addition, channel purchase behavior, by major product categories, will be reviewed. The session will provide an understanding of why professionals and do-it-yourselfers purchase at their preferred stores and sources.
The ProDealer Industry Summit is hosted jointly by the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA) and HCN.