- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Live from PDIS: Where are pros and DIYers shopping in 2013?
- Builders FirstSource to open Tennessee location
- On the road
- James Robisch slated to speak at 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit
- Expert sees positive signs, still
- John Burns to speak at ProDealer Industry Summit
The 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit, slated for Nashville, Tenn., Oct. 23-25 will include a healthy lineup of industry presentations.
Included on the slate is a seminar titled “Where Pros and DIYers are Buying Building Supplies and Home Improvement Products, and Why?”
The presenter is Jim Robisch Sr., partner and director of dealer/retailer services, The Farnsworth Group.
This session will highlight the findings of the latest industry study from The Farnsworth Group. Information will be provided about where professionals and do-it-yourselfers purchase products overall, and by channel segment. In addition, channel purchase behavior, by major product categories, will be reviewed. The session will provide an understanding of why professionals and do-it-yourselfers purchase at their preferred stores and sources.
The ProDealer Industry Summit is hosted jointly by the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA) and HCN.