- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- SolarWorld to finance American-made panels for Hawaii residents
- Former Sears exec tapped for C-level positions at Tuesday Morning Corporation
- Holiday parties: the good, the bad, the mixed
North Plains, Ore.-based LBM distributor Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. authorized a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 350,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock. This amount represents approximately 17% of the approximately 2.0 million common shares outstanding. During 2010, the Company repurchased 376,112 shares under a prior formal plan of repurchase, the company said.
This share repurchase plan may commence on January 24, 2011 and will remain in place until May 6, 2011 but may be limited or terminated at any time, the company said.