- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- In their words: The US LBM story
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Nevada, Utah and Arizona
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Al Worthing promoted to VP sales/marketing at Andersen
A home in Seaside Heights, N.J., will receive a makeover on the regional home improvement show "George to the Rescue." A new porch and four-season room built with AZEK deck products will figure prominently.
The renovated house belongs to a family whose father suffered a severe stroke that left him paralyzed. One feature of the renovation is its low-maintenance requirement, according to Michael Gori, decking product manager for AZEK Building Products.
"AZEK Tahoe nicely matches the look of homes along the New Jersey shoreline and will resist stains, scratches and even moisture for years to come," Gori said.
The show will appear Oct. 9 on NBC local media stations.
“There is nothing more rewarding than helping deserving families and making their home improvement dreams a reality,” said the show's host, George Oliphant.