- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- 3-D printing takes the stage in Cologne
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
Jenn-Air has partnered with 20-20 Technologies, a maker of 3-D interior design and manufacturing software, to extend the capacity for interior designers to incorporate Jenn-Air appliances in their 3-D renderings.
Users of 20-20 Technologies can now select products from Jenn-Air's appliance line to plan and conceptualize kitchens with realistic 3-D drawings.
"Successfully executing a project requires the ability to clearly communicate the design concept to clients," said kitchen and bath specialist Morton Block CMKBD, IIDA, CAPS. "Having the ability to incorporate a wide range of high-end appliances into a kitchen rendering in such a vivid way is a great planning tool that helps clients envision the final results."
Products ranging from Jenn-Air's Pro-Style ranges to its built-in refrigerators are included in the Jenn-Air 20-20 catalog.