- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Lewis plays role in Living Spaces opening
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
"Flipping Out" and "Interior Therapy" host Jeff Lewis is coming on board as creative director at Living Spaces, which is in the midst of a 10th anniversary rebranding campaign.
In this newly created role, Lewis will take control of the brand's creative evolution and fulfill various functions in buying, merchandising and marketing for the California-based home furnishings retailer.
“Jeff Lewis’ design sensibilities align with our vision for the Living Spaces brand, and having him join us as the creative director will allow us to create the perfect customer experience," said Living Spaces CEO Grover Geiselman.
“This is a very ‘out-of-the-box’ program that allows me the ability to work with the Living Spaces team to bring an injection of new style to a very broad consumer base," added Lewis. "The company is poised for a major evolution through their rebranding efforts and this partnership will continually deliver trending, high-quality merchandise at an exceptional value.”
Lewis has over 20 years of experience in designing and renovating, including his tenure as host of his two Bravo shows. He also recently launched a paint line this year called Jeff Lewis Color.
Lewis worked together with Living Spaces on multiple events before he was hired, demonstrating his leadership in design and trends.