- Irwin brings 'toughness' message to new level
- Newell Rubbermaid honored for innovation
- Rubbermaid reports strong performance in 2010
- Golden Hammer Vendor winners: Home decor
- Irwin Tools crowns the 2011 Ultimate Tradesman
- New at Newell Rubbermaid: Corporate realignment
- Newell Rubbermaid posts declines in Q2
Irwin, a division of Newell Rubbermaid, has introduced a new line of woodworking saw blades in the Marples series.
Made in Italy in Irwin’s new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, the new Irwin Marples Woodworking Series saw blades are crafted for precision and accuracy, according to the manufacturer.
“The new IRWIN Marples Woodworking Series saw blades continue the rich heritage of the 184-year-old Marples brand and extends our history of saw blade innovation,” said Marta Aebischer, director of product marketing for Irwin Tools.
“In-depth field testing with professional woodworkers and finish carpenters contributed to the design of these blades.”
These laser-cut, thin kerf saw blades feature extra-sharp, oversized carbide teeth for long life and multiple re-sharpenings. Engineered with a heat-resistant, non-stick coating, these blades reduce gumming for cleaner, truer cuts, according to Irwin.