- CORRECTION: Associated Materials CEO resigns
- In Q2, WD-40 posts mixed results
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- March unemployment static at 6.7%
- Jerry Howard to speak at NLBMDA Spring Meeting & Legislative Conference
- HD gives $7,000 to San Diego veterans group
- Study: Homes are getting smarter, by a lot
Kathryn I. Thompson, CEO and director of research at the Thompson Research Group, brings over 15 years of experience to analyzing, modeling and advising investors on the construction material industry.
Thompson will share her thoughts on the industry with the ProDealer Industry Summit, Oct. 28-30 at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego.
Thompson was named the Financial Times/Starmine Stock Picker of the year in Construction Materials in 2010, 2012 and 2013. She has been a guest on CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg, while being quoted regularly in The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Forbes, Fortune and Bloomberg.
The ProDealer Industry Summit is an exclusive three-day educational and networking forum designed to promote the growth of lumber and building product dealers, distributors, wholesalers and the manufacturers that supply them. LBM dealers will benefit from sharing insights and best practices with leaders in the industry in a relaxed format that encourages networking and personal interaction.
To learn more about the 2014 ProDealer Industry Summit, presented jointly by the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association and HCN, and to take advantage of the early bird registration rate, click here.