- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Ozark Natural Paneling gains distribution in Southeast and Southwest
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Boise posts sales increases for full year and Q4
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
Headquartered in Nampa, 20 miles west of Boise, the LBM operation was hard hit by the housing slump and the poor economy, the owner told the newspaper. The company had planned on consolidating its three facilities but plans fell through. Lloyd Lumber employed almost 150 people.