- The Top 300 ride again
- Sears Canada CEO jumps ship
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Ron Kass named president and COO of Hunter Douglas
- Hunter Douglas donates $350,000 to Colorado flood relief
- Hunter Douglas emphasizes style and safety
- Hunter Douglas raises $200K for Philippines
Hunter Fan, in cooperation with The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, announced a recall of their “Warm Mist Carefree” humidifiers yesterday.
The recall affects 84,000 units that were made in China and sold at Wal-Mart and Lowe’s retail stores, as well as online.
The company received four reports about the water leaks and one report of a fire that caused minor property damage. No injuries have been reported.