- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Builders FirstSource to open Tennessee location
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
The Knoxville, Tenn-based distributor experienced strong growth at its dealer market in Nashville.
More than 700 dealers were in attendance, and they set records for purchases at the show, which was held in the newly remodeled and world-famous Opryland Hotel. The dealer reception and dinner with entertainment Friday evening attracted a standing room-only crowd. The Bonus Buy Breakfast featuring merchandisers on Friday was attended by more than 1,200 people, while the Bonus Buy Breakfast featuring open-stock items on Saturday attracted a crowd of more than 1,300 people.