- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- Thompson launches WaterSeal deck stain line
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
Tool maker and distributor Hilti will end its in-store relationship with The Home Depot, according to an article in the Tulsa (Okla.) World.
The store-within-a-store Hilti departments had been a fixture at Home Depot for about 13 years.
The Tulsa World quoted a Hilti director of communications, and reported that the Hilti ProShops will be removed over the course of the next 180 days as part of a mutual decision between the two companies.
The world’s largest home improvement retailer will continue to sell Hilti products online. They will also be available for custom-order at the stores’ pro desks and for rental at rental desks.
Hilti headquarters are in Tulsa.