- The Top 300 ride again
- Sears repeats recall of Kenmore dehumidifiers
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- New CEO enters spotlight in Chicago
- Home Depot sends part-time workers to public healthcare exchanges
Home Depot is recalling 107,000 units of Soleil portable fan heaters, after the product generated 464 melting-related reports.
The plastic housing of the fan has displayed a tendency to melt and catch fire during use, though no injuries or property damage have been reported yet.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says it's urging consumers to return them to Home Depot for a full refund.
The model in question has a model number of LH-707, printed on a sticker on the underside of the fan. They were sold at Home Depot stores between September 2012 and May 2013 for a sticker price of roughly $15.