- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- HIRI forecast sees growth in the mid-single digits
- HIRI Conference tunes into “That ‘90s Show”
- HIRI Hosts Windy City Event
- Oatey joins Home Improvement Research Institute
- HIRI tackles new approaches and deep insights
- HIRI gathers for industry understanding
The Home Improvement Research Institute (HIRI) will begin receiving regular reports from market research company Ipsos.
The “DuraTrend” reports will focus on 12 major home improvement categories. Included will be data on product mix with the category, retailer share, overall average selling price by product and product mix by retailer.
The service marks an added value to HIRI members, according to the Tampa, Fla.-based non-profit research group.
In the first month, reports will focus on home comfort & security, paint, hardware and major appliances.
For more information, visit HIRI.org.