- NBMDA announces new officers
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- Hardware Resources taps Lauterbach as VP
- HIRI event unleashes tools to measure ROI
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
The Home Improvement Research Institute elected new officers during the group’s quarterly board meeting Tuesday.
Dennis Neumann, manager marketing analysis at Andersen Windows, was elected as HIRI president. Russ Ellis, VP at the Reader’s Digest Association, was elected VP. Rounding out the list of officers, Shawna Martin, market research manager for Masco Corp., was elected secretary.
“HIRI is very excited to enter 2014 with such a talented group of officers,” said Fred Miller, managing director. "Leadership from these highly involved members continues to drive HIRI as a vital source of industry information."
HIRI is a membership-based, independent, not-for-profit organization of manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and allied organizations in the home improvement industry. Its mission is to be recognized as the primary authority for effective, useful information about home improvement products and services in North America.