- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- HIRI forecast sees growth in the mid-single digits
- HIRI Conference tunes into “That ‘90s Show”
- HIRI Hosts Windy City Event
- Oatey joins Home Improvement Research Institute
- HIRI tackles new approaches and deep insights
- HIRI gathers for industry understanding
Stock Building Supply and Masonite are the two newest members of the Home Improvement Research Institute.
The new additions bring membership of the non-profit, research-driven Home Improvement Research Institute to 75.
Stock Building Supply is a Raleigh, N.C.-based pro dealer with 48 retail and distribution locations in 13 states. Masonite, based in Tampa, Fla., is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors.
Founded in 1981 as the Do-It-Yourself Research Institute, the name changed to the Home Improvement Research Institute in October 1989 to reflect an expansion in its research scope to include the professional remodeler segment of the home improvement market. Its mission is to be recognized as the primary authority for effective, useful information about home improvement products and services in North America.
HIRI is based in Tampa, Fla., and is managed by Lebhar-Friedman, the parent company of HCN.