- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Masonite adds to executive team
- Todd Holder to oversee Jacksonville division at KB Home
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Handy dealers meet their new CEO
- USG hires new COO and SVP/international president
Cincinnati-based The Hillman Group promoted Rob Lackman to the post of executive VP global operations.
Lackman joined the company in November 2010 as senior VP operations.
He previously worked for Hillman from 1988 to 1995 before leaving to gain extensive and very valuable operations and supply chain experience with Xpedx, Broder Brothers and Duro Bag Manufacturing.
“Since returning to Hillman Nov. 1, 2010, Rob has done an outstanding job of product procurement, controlling costs, delivering customer service, improving quality and, most importantly, strengthening our operations team” said Jim Waters, CEO.
Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Hillman is a major value-added distributor of over 80,000 SKUs, consisting of fasteners, key duplication systems, engraved tags and related hardware items.