- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
- Larry Stone enters Home Channel Hall of Fame
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
Widely described as the "Father of Health Savings Accounts," John Goodman will give a presentation at the Window and Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA) Executive Management Conference Oct. 2.
He will discuss the future of Obamacare and whether it will be sustainable.
Goodman is the author of “Patient Power: Solving America's Health Care Crisis."
The WDMA Executive Management Conference will take place Oct. 1-2 at The Charles Hotel at Harvard Square in Cambridge, Mass.