- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Tile Shop opens in Oklahoma City
- Hardware Store All-Stars: N.D., S.D. and Minn.
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Chris Homeister appointed COO at The Tile Shop
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
HD Supply White Cap, the specialty hardware and tools distributor, has announced its entrance into the Minneapolis/St. Paul market with a 6,000-square-foot warehouse.
The new location will serve White Cap's national industrial, commercial and residential customers and will warehouse and distribute tools, fasteners, accessories, abrasives, anchors, firestops, safety products and consumables.
“HD Supply White Cap selected the Minneapolis market because it enables the company to service many of its national customers with Midwest footprints faster and more efficiently,” the company said in a statement.
"Increasing our national footprint in important geographic regions like Minneapolis/St. Paul allows us to better partner with our customers to provide them with the products and services they need to be successful,” said Tom Lazzaro, president of HD Supply White Cap.
Other recent expansions for the distributor include the Chicago and Kansas City markets.
The company said it will continue to evaluate additional growth in the Midwest as part of its long-term growth strategy.
White Cap is a division of Atlanta-based HD Supply.