- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Famed designer Nate Berkus teams up with LG
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- Black & Decker rebrands itself for 2014
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Therma-Tru shows off new camber top glass shape
Home Channel News announced two promotions in its editorial ranks. Ken Clark was named editor in chief, and Steve Dixon was named group art director for Lebhar-Friedman’s retailing group.
“We look forward to putting Ken’s and Steve’s experience to use in new ways as we expand our business both in print and on line,” said Jeff Arlen, publisher of Home Channel News.
Clark joined Home Channel News as executive editor in May 2006. Previously he was executive editor for sister publication Chain Store Age, where he began his career at Lebhar-Friedman as an associate editor. He has 18 years of publishing experience.
Dixon, an award-winning graphic artist, joined Lebhar-Friedman in December 2002 as associate art director. Previously, he was the art director for Cahners Publishing (Cablevision Magazine) as well as for Miller Freeman Publishing.
Both men work in Lebhar-Friedman’s New York City office. Founded in 1925, Lebhar-Freidman is a leading publisher in the retailing and food-service markets.