- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Armstrong invests $41 million in Lancaster, Pa., plant
- Axalta creates jobs, sets up headquarters in Pa.
Harvey Building Products, an independent manufacturer and distributor of windows, doors and patio rooms, has opened the first of two new Pennsylvania branches. Located in King of Prussia, just north of Philadelphia, the 50,000-square-foot distribution center will contain a 2,000-square foot showroom for remodelers’ and builders’ customers.
Asecond warehouse and showroom is slated to open early 2009 in Southampton. This will be the company’s fifth location in Pennsylvania, joining King of Prussia, Bethlehem, Lancaster, and Wilkes-Barre.
Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., Harvey Building Products is a privately owned company with 33 locations in six New England states and New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.