- In Cologne, outdoor living show attracted 40,000 plus
- DIY pioneer: Home centers need to think again
- Spoga+gafa prepares to grow in Cologne
- Koelnmesse names chief operating officer
- In Cologne: 2,657 companies from 50 countries
- HCN TV: Eisenwarenmesse highlights from Cologne
- From Germany, ideas for business
More than 2,700 exhibitors from more than 50 countries are planning to show their products in Cologne, Germany, for the "Internationale Eisenwarenmesse" -- or International Hardware Fair.
The tradeshow, which will take place March 4 to 7, is divided into four product categories: Tools; Industrial Supply; Fasteners & Fixings, Fittings; and Home Improvement. Attendees will find the latest product innovations and will be educated about new product trends and launches, according to show organizers.
New-generation products will include tool trolleys with optimized drawers and modified wheels and measurement instruments with laser rangefinders for more convenient operation. Other innovations include Allen key holders with a new clamping device that ensures that unused keys cannot fall out. One of the show’s highlights will be a radial tile cutting machine for large-format tiles with foldaway base frame and integrated wheels, saving storage. A wide range of new-generation cutting tools for floor coverings will be on display.
Retailers will also find new ideas for effective “Point of Sales” solutions, ranging form simple displays and modular systems to large shop-in-shop solutions.