- Welcome to the new HCN.com
- Court ruling points to need for retailers to be vigilant about defective goods
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- At Do it Best market, praise for endcaps
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- New-home sales show double-digit drop
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Unadjusted sales for NAICS 44413 retailers were up to $2.074 billion in May, compared with $1.899 billion in the same month last year.
May is the latest month of available statistics for the hardware store classification. The data was released Thursday morning in the Monthly Retail Trade Report.
May's unadjusted sales were also ahead of April's figure of $1.748 billion.