- The Top 300 ride again
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Rocky’s helps pets with food drive
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- At Golden Hammer event: 'Retail is Detail'
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
A man accused of breaking into a hardware store in Flint, Mass., was arrested on the fourth anniversary of the burglary, according to an article in the Herald News.
Gary Medeiros Jr., 22, was taken into custody on March 15 and charged with breaking and entering with the intent of committing a felony. Police say he broke into Flint Hardware on March 15, 2007, and stole cash and a birdcage holding finches.
Investigators from Fall River, Mass., arrested Medeiros after receiving information from the state crime laboratory that fingerprints and blood evidence taken from the scene allegedly matched the suspect’s.