- Aubuchon Hardware earns Golden Hammer
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Barrows Hardware
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
- Stores keep up with the times in Massachusetts
A man accused of breaking into a hardware store in Flint, Mass., was arrested on the fourth anniversary of the burglary, according to an article in the Herald News.
Gary Medeiros Jr., 22, was taken into custody on March 15 and charged with breaking and entering with the intent of committing a felony. Police say he broke into Flint Hardware on March 15, 2007, and stole cash and a birdcage holding finches.
Investigators from Fall River, Mass., arrested Medeiros after receiving information from the state crime laboratory that fingerprints and blood evidence taken from the scene allegedly matched the suspect’s.