- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
- Larry Stone enters Home Channel Hall of Fame
- What’s ahead for ProBuild?
- ProBuild Holdings' Joseph Todd leaves the company
Haier has named Rian Cain senior VP of sales and marketing for Home Appliances and Home Comfort. Mr. Cain comes to Haier with over 30 years of experience in the appliances industry, including 22 years with Maytag Corp.
He will report to Ma Chunyu, COO of Haier America, and will lead all product marketing, sales and branding initiatives for Home Comfort and Home Appliance products.
“Rian Cain brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from his 30 years in the industry and we are excited for him to continue our commitment to provide innovative home solutions to consumers,” said Chunyu. “We are confident that his exceptional ability to build context and meaning behind our brand combined with his deep understanding of the retail industry uniquely qualify him to lead our sales and marketing teams through this next phase of our growth.”
Most recently, Mr. Cain served as VP of sales and marketing with American TV & Appliances. Prior to American, he was VP sales and marketing for Sharp Electronics for the Home Appliance division. Previous to Sharp, Mr. Cain spent the first 22 years of his career with Maytag where he held progressively increasing roles of sales and marketing responsibility.