- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
- CertainTeed expands Sustainable Insulation
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
- The Rockwool Group signs distribution deal with Lowe’s in the U.S.
- ToolkitHR opens for business
Greenville, S.C.-based Guardian Building Products has named Steven Ziessler as president of the fiberglass insulation manufacturer and building products distributor.
Ziessler replaces the retiring Duane Faulkner, and will oversee the worldwide operations of Guardian's building products business, including manufacturing, marketing, distribution and product development.
Ziessler’s background includes positions at Kimberly-Clark, Cellu Tissue and Clearwater Paper.
"Steve demonstrates a unique understanding of what Guardian is all about," said Guardian chairman Peter Walters. "His skill set, experience, and demonstrated ability to develop and manage profitable businesses in a changing world are impressive and core to our culture."
Faulkner, who is retiring after 30 years, will "work closely with Ziessler in a senior advisory role during a transitional period," the company said.