- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NyloDeck makes its case at IBS
- Eco Building Products expands its production capabilities
- CatchMark Timber Trust goes ahead with 36,340-acre deal
- Carter Lumber opens second Atlanta-area yard
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Georgia and the Carolinas
- Carter Lumber expands in Georgia
Georgia Structural Components (GSC), the newly formed wholesale division of Short & Paulk Supply in Tifton, Ga., has recently become a stocking distributor for Georgia Pacific engineered lumber products.
"We've been making roof trusses in our Tifton Truss plant for years," said S&P CEO Jay Short. "It just makes sense to expand our offering to the wholesale trade with engineered wood products like GP's Wood I Beam joists and Laminated Veneer Lumber. Now we have our customers' needs covered from floor to roof with these trustworthy structural wood products."
GSC distributes roof trusses and Georgia-Pacific engineered wood products through the four Short & Paulk retail locations and its growing network of dealer locations. There are currently more than 15 dealer locations within 150 miles of GSC's Tifton manufacturing facility.
In addition to its Tifton location, Short & Paulk operates lumberyards in Albany, Sylvester and Dawson.