- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Winners Circle
- Beazer Homes nabs 15 Energy Star awards
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- Braun's Roofing partners with CertainTeed cool roofs
- Smart Electric turns to Kickstarter to fund its bright idea
- Toro makes fuel recommendations for OPE
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) has added new educational tools, including a review of the USGBC’s Leader in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) course offerings.
Greenbuild365.org also offers courses, called “Green Bytes,” in green building education, including a number of videos, podcasts and articles.
In a statement from the USGBC, Peter Templeton, senior vp-research and education, said, “The building industry is changing; we are no longer designing and constructing buildings in the same way we have always done.”
The group also is offering a “media library” with videos of keynote speakers from the council’s recent Greenbuild conference.