- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- LP agrees to acquire Ainsworth
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Chad Warpinski steps in as marketing manager at Amerhart
From ballots sent out electronically earlier this year, Home Channel News received a record number of votes for Golden Hammer Winners, producing 32 winners in four categories. The LBM & Durables category -- subdivided into seven sub-categories -- produced the following winners:
• Bathroom Vanities & Procelain – Kohler
• Building Materials – Quikrete
• Insulation – Owens Corning
• Caulking & Sealants – DAP
• Doors – Clopay/Holmes Garage Door Co.
• Lumber & Plywood – Georgia Pacific
• Windows – Andersen
The Golden Hammer Awards ceremony took place at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas May 11.